Fundraising is a lonely, challenging, pressure-filled process that can feel like the world is telling you:
Get this confusing thing done by yourself or go close up shop
Even the best entrepreneurs with phenomenal businesses struggle with it. The worst part is the uncertainty of relying on random conversations or scrolling through endless Google searches to answer...
Where do I start? How do I find investors? What do they want to hear?
What should I do next?
This course is based on learnings from my real-world experience as an ex-VC, former venture-backed founder, and current executive fundraising coach. I combine live lessons with structured work sessions and a community of outstanding founders who support each other in fundraising and beyond.
My goal is to deliver knowledge, accountability, and support that produce tangible results and enable you to Fundraise with Confidence.
Hi. I'm your instructor, Jason Yeh
• As a formal and informal advisor to startups, I've helped companies raise over $100MM in capital
• Spent 3.5 years as an Investor and EIR at Greycroft evaluating 1000+ pitches and being part of 50+ investments
• Instructor in the Venture Capital module of USC's MBA course on Tech Entrepreneurship in Fall 2014
• Led fundraises twice as a founder, the last for Tape, which sold to Hustle in 2020
• Early angel investor in 1 unicorn and multiple late-stage startups
The course is 3 weeks long with lectures twice a week, network-building opportunities, and group co-working sessions in between. During our time together, we will cover what an effective and efficient fundraising playbook looks like from start to finish while also completing tasks each week that drive your process forward. Along the way, I'll share powerful technology, tools, and templates to supercharge your fundraise.